It’ll be hard for the world to continue living without websites & mobile-related apps in this era. Each stuff is digitalized, starting from making bank transactions, ordering meals to booking cabs. Thanks to the reliable frameworks that offer exceptional user experiences. React falls under these top-notch frontend libraries. The post will tell you what is reactJS used for and the reason its demand will continue rising in 2023.
What is React used for?
Generally, react.JS is a resourceful tool that website creators use to create UIs or user interfaces. These interfaces include page buttons, dropdown menus, search bars and other website elements that users engage with.
The library allows creators to make single-page apps that need minimal memory tanks (virtual DOM). The versatile tool makes it easy for developers to build dynamic & sleek web apps, like Facebook Messenger. Initially, users were forced to refresh the pages regularly to get new SMS to appear on the screen. Nowadays, notifications and new SMS can appear in actual time without page refreshing.
- Virtual DOM: The best feature of ReactJS is called ‘Virtual DOM.’ This aids in the efficient updating of the rendered HTML5 document. If the data on your web page changes frequently, Virtual DOM will help you improve the performance of your website by reducing the updates of changes on a real DOM.
- Make Isomorphic Software: Isomorphic software refers to applications applying the same code in the backend & frontend. React.JS is the most preferred in making isomorphic software because it saves the total engine development time.
- Tailor-Made Elements: Components are the reasons to apply the tool because you can tailor-make the framework to reuse it or create your own. Moreover, you can rely on the JS atheneum to divide complicated user interfaces into smaller elements.
- React Native: ReactJS is also integrated with React Native, a bonus feature that comes along with it. Besides, React Native combines the best aspects of native development with React to make for an excellent hybrid solution.
You may develop a component version that can be used across platforms by combining the best elements of native coding and React. With React Native, one group can maintain two platforms.
- Robust Community Support: React.JS features robust community support highly known to repeatedly brainstorm to solve any doubt. The same community increases from time to time, explaining why developers select the library instead of creating a new one.